Our employees will have the opportunity to donate blood on Friday, June 19 from 9 am to 12 am. In light of World Blood Donor Day, we provide our employees with conditions suitable for donation in the Medical Office. The process, including administration, takes approximately half an hour, so anyone who fits the conditions below can join this movement.
Increased hygiene precautions can be expected with regard to the coronavirus, therefore we ask all donors to wear a mouth mask!
Who can donate blood?
- Anyone between 18-65 years of age
- Make sure you weight at least 50 kg.
- 56 days should elapse after your last donation.
- 6 month should elapse after your last piercing or tattoo.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consuption over the preceding 24 hours, have a good sleep, and arrive rested.
- You have to bring your ID, your address card and your national insurance number for data processing.
- Take time for a 5-10 minute rest after it.
- Eat and dring enough before the donation and make sure to stay hydrated afterwards as well.